Girls Grade School Program
School age children present varying degrees of struggles in acquiring the skills required to succeed in gymnastics. We have tailored a program for children of this age that pushes the student to his potential. Please see below our list of available programs for boys:
- Girls Gymnastics
- Our recreational program for children ages 5 ½ years old and older is specifically designed and tailored to each child. Our programs are designed to benefit each child's particular skill level both physically and mentally. Safety is our number one priority here & that is why Miami Gymnastics places such emphasis on proper progression of skills.
- Cheerleading combines most elements of dance and gymnastics, creating a sport that requires the utmost in team working and goal setting. Our class combines the athletic fun of non-competitive and competitive cheerleading.
- The Miami Gymnastics Tumbling Program is for students that are interested who want to concentrate on floor exercise tumbling skills. Students have available a plethora of learning tools to assist them.
- Aerial Silks combines the beauty of dance with impact of height and the dimension of space. You have seen aerial silk in all of Cirque Du Soleil acrobatic presentations. This class is guaranteed to develop your core strength and flexibility among the many other benefits you will derive from this class.
- Miami Gymnastics offers a variety of skill specific clinics. We offer classes that help the athlete improve their skills by utilizing our experienced staff of trainers.
- Afterschool Academy
- The Miami Gymnastics afterschool program provides after school pick up services. Once at the gym, they are able to take a 1 hour class in the discipline of their choice: Gymnastics, cheerleading, dance/rhythmic, trampoline or tumbling.
- Miami Gymnastics offers a super “fun-tastic” gymnastics camp for the gymnast in everyone: from a very Beginner to Elite!
- Special Needs
- Fundamental and movement based sports like gymnastics are of a tremendous benefit to special needs children. Sports in general provide valuable benefits to special needs children, among those benefits are weight control, increased mobility/activeness, self image improvements, social skills and overall motivation improvements.