Boys Grade School Program
School age children present varying degrees of struggles in acquiring the skills required to succeed in gymnastics. We have tailored a program for children of this age that pushes the student to his potential. Please see below our list of available programs for boys:
- Boys Gymnastics
- The structure of the boy’s gymnastic classes follows the men’s Olympic events (Floor Exercise, High Bar, Parallel Bars, Pommel Horse, Rings and Vault). Classes range between 60 - 90 minutes depending on the lesson of the day and experience. Progressive training is maintained, students are grouped based on ability and age. Each class has a flexibility and strength station setup.
- The Miami Gymnastics Tumbling Program is for students that are interested who want to concentrate on floor exercise tumbling skills. Students have available a plethora of learning tools to assist them.
- Repetition training provided in clinics as well as technical mastery improves the skill and technique awareness of the athlete. The athlete will leave the clinic feeling more confident and will have a better understanding of the technique, providing the base for progression based learning.
- Afterschool Academy
- The Miami Gymnastics afterschool program provides after school pick up services. Once at the gym, they are able to take a 1 hour class in the discipline of their choice: Gymnastics, cheerleading, dance/rhythmic, trampoline or tumbling.
- Special Needs
- Fundamental and movement based sports like gymnastics are of a tremendous benefit to special needs children. Sports in general provide valuable benefits to special needs children, among those benefits are weight control, increased mobility/activeness, self image improvements, social skills and overall motivation improvements.
- Miami Gymnastics offers a super “fun-tastic” gymnastics camp for the gymnast in everyone: from a very Beginner to Elite!